Monday, November 02, 2009

Did I mention.....

We had the bug and the girl and the pushover for Halloween?

Yup...it was Nana's surprise and BOY was Nana surprised.

She played with Studley, ate goodies and flirted with some other cutie trick or treaters.
141 trick or treaters later--we had to blow out the candles in the pumpkins and turn out the lights on the porch.
BUT--the bug spent the night and we managed bathtime with Nana's flashing duckies.

Yes, thank you, she'd like to do that again, please!! :-)

Oh...and Granddad--it utterly and totally smitten.
*laughing*

And I mean over the top smitten.
He's been gushing about her since they left on Sunday.

*shaking head*
He's a bit slow--but he does get it! (eventually....LOL)



So.....'zactly how many days til Halloween is it?......Cuz I saw THE cutest candy corn costume!!!
JUST sayin'.......

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

I just checked, but the counter's on zero zero zero zero zero. . .

141!!!!!! I bet there were some cuties. . .

. . .but none as cute as The Girl's girl - Nana's little bug

(-:

XXX all round (especially to Grandad!)

katherine. said...

I would guess the Bug, the Girl, and the Pushover made your Halloween perfect!

141...wow!

the smitten one may become the NEW pushover...