I was buried in work at the house when I opened the first email.....mistake number one!And then I made the the second mistake--I opened another one.
I did get smarter.
I signed out of the work email and used the personal one.
....And that cellphone that I absently left at work after an insane Friday--was delivered yesterday evening by a staff member who picked up the work I'd completed at home.....nine hours worth....
(Small wonder himself is walking around silently and casting 'looks' in my direction.....)
(Maybe that's why I'm taking things 'personal'?.....)
Go figure there were two messages on the cellphone.
I felt compelled...and I made the mistake of listening to both of them.
I shut off the phone....told the supervisors on duty if there was something they needed me for to ring me on the house phone......
I'll go to the meeting today.....and meet with WPIML and a pigeon or two.
I'm sure I'll be reminded that: "Other people's opinions of you are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS."
I've decided my response will be: Tell THEM that, will ya?!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhh!
5 comments:
Have a great day Mel!!
oh, and you can appreciate this I think...my security word is "imorl"
erm, okay, so what was your response then!
(-;
hope you got some rest time for you during the weekend
XXX
Sounds like a bad hard day... Hope all goes well now
I love that dinosaur...
I get that...the part about it being none of my business...
okay.
maybe I don't really get it.
Post a Comment