Thursday, November 05, 2009

ohboyIhopetheyknowwhatthey'redoing.....

You get a triple bypass at 6am on Monday and at 5am Thursday they yank the last tube from your neck..... k......that had to feel REAL good....



And then an hour and fourty minutes later they tell you you can go home after breakfast?!

k......

K!

Oh boy.
I think I'll do some 'rearranging' of my schedule for today and do some checking up......

WHY do they do that?!
WHY?

*sigh*
I know why.....I just don't like it........

4 comments:

Spadoman said...

My first one in 1986, I was out of the hospital in 5 days. In 2003, when I had the second one, I was in there 14 days. But during that time, I was made to walk every day and climb a flight of stairs before they let me go home.
I cannot explain the feeling of that tube being pulled from my stomach, the sensation.
A friend just had back surgery and was sent home the next day. He claimed it was because they needed the beds, (VA hospital). Who knows what criteria they're going to use for treatment any more.
Peace.

I, Like The View said...

hope the patient is doing wel enough to deserve the doctor's confidence

hugs to all concerned (and to all who are concerned)

Fire Byrd said...

fingers crossed that all is well.
xx

Sorrow said...

ugh..
oh dear...