Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oy brother.....

No. You don't get to go pick her up just cuz she's making noises. Those are 'I'm playing and I'm happy' noises.....not 'I WANT UP AND I WANT UP NOW' noises.

Goodness....it's her last morning with Nana......

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME...it ain't about Nana.

Worn out--I was in bed at half past ten....

It's all that floor time.....and me having to hoist you up. Next time she visits I'm renting a derrick...

There....did you hear that?

Yup. That was a happy noise.

No, listen. She wants up.

NO.....granddad wants her up....

Welllllll....poor thing....

Oh no. NO NO NO--you leave her be!



(I was on the couch, dangit!!!!!! He had the advantage of being closer to the door AND he went to bed at half past ten.....)

OH LOOK.
The bug is up....

*rolling eyes*

6 comments:

I, Like The View said...

oh! I remember those noises. . .

(-:

that's the wonderful thing about grandchildren (I hear) - you get to give them back. . .

. . .not that you want to, of course, but just that her mother might want her back and you might need a break!!!!!

how lovely for everyone tho, that you've had her - The Bug, The Girl, Nana and The Brit. . .

lovely lovely lovely!!!!

Fire Byrd said...

And just think all you have to do now is wait till next time.Or have you booked Miss Bug in for more sleep overs already?

xx

Sorrow said...

It's official Pushover #2...
( oh and the word verification thingy? demented..seriously, it says demented...BOL)

Sumithra said...

The Bug seems to keep everyone busy! :)

mig said...

Oooooh dear.
So you just had to play with her after all?

Wise grandad :)

katherine. said...

this is a riot!