Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things that make me happy

....wee things that crawl up you and try to eat your necklace.

....meteor showers.

....the CD that plays ocean sounds.

....a November 'fire pit' moment.


....fuzzy catepillars.

....baby toys that flash and whirrr and sing and spin.

....laptops that don't overheat.

....the singing turkey pin! :-)

7 comments:

Spadoman said...

:-)

I, Like The View said...

yeay for fuzzy caterpillars and other wee crawling things. . .

(-:

(talking of caterpillars, check this out!)

Fire Byrd said...

Ooohhh a cd playing ocean sounds.... heavenly.
xx

Sorrow said...

Claps hands! a singing turkey pin?? oooooo!

The CEO said...

Halloween can't be too far off, can it?

mig said...

Now I'm feeling happy just from enjoying your happy things:)
But what's a singing turkey pin?

Ron said...

.......a November 'fire pit' moment....

Oh boy...I wish I could be there with ya to experience that one!

Toast a marshmallow for me, ok?

tee, hee!

X