
Uh huh.
I did.
I tossed the reading fairy book.
And I walked over it to get another cuppa coffee.....and I grumbled.
I did.
I tossed the reading fairy book.
And I walked over it to get another cuppa coffee.....and I grumbled.
Yup--I've decided the reading fairy is the source of irritation this morning--so I'm lettin' her go......
RAWR!!
k......this might have a bit to do with the three emails from my boss' 'stand-in' that were awaiting me this morning. .....that's on TOP of 10 phone calls from her yesterday.
TEN!
omg...
I swear--she's asking me to be a 'bean counter'.
Do I LOOK like the bean counting type?!
RAWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I want my boss back.
NOW----please.
Oh wait.......think 'things that make me happy.....'
Rawrrrr-ing sometimes makes me happy.....
WAIT!! '...things that make me happy, things that make me happy, things that make me happy...."
HAVING MY BOSS BACK WOULD MAKE ME VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!
....rawrrrrr.....
5 comments:
Ooo you tempory boss either thinks you have all the answers or is a control freak!!!
Good luck in learning to deal with him/her
xx
hah! you got rid of the irritating fairy. . .
I think that was allowed (don't know if the fairies meant it that way tho)(*sniggering*)
on the other hand, I'm sure if you tossed the one book there's another book waiting in line
(-:
oh go on, just have a good RAWR!!! (for both of us)
how long will they be "standing in"?
Maybe if you pretend they're jelly beans, they'll be more fun to count? ;)
As long as you didn't toss at someone..
especially the new boss bean counter person..
Post a Comment