Three actually.
One with a list of the principles of the program.
JUST in case I forget what they are. *laughing*
Like that's gonna happen....
k... Might.
Does.
Well, I don't 'forget'.....I make a choice to not do what I know TO do.
One with a list of the principles of the program.
JUST in case I forget what they are. *laughing*
Like that's gonna happen....
k... Might.
Does.
Well, I don't 'forget'.....I make a choice to not do what I know TO do.
k..
There's a REASON there are three chips in my pocket. :-/
And the other?
And the other?
"What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition." Big Book pg. 85
Good G-d......34 years.
It's such a pretty little chip.
Thirty four YEARS....
You'd think after that long one would have developed enough character to drink responsibly.
LOL
Good G-d......34 years.
It's such a pretty little chip.
Thirty four YEARS....
You'd think after that long one would have developed enough character to drink responsibly.
LOL
YUP!!
There's a REASON all three are in my pocket!
Really though.....all I need is the one.
"To thine OWN self be true."
But......oh g'head Mel, say it......
If some is good..... *laughing!!*
Really though.....all I need is the one.
"To thine OWN self be true."
But......oh g'head Mel, say it......
If some is good..... *laughing!!*
I'm gonna 'clank' when I walk and I don't care!!!!!
6 comments:
you clank away, Ms Mel
I'm glad you have reasons to clank in your life
very glad
(-:
(<---- very selfish, sometimes)
XXX
AWESOME!!!
THis is really great. My best friend, Steve, the guy who owns the coffee shop I talk about, he's got 34 years. I am so proud to know such people. And the help you give us with the Fairies. I'm just awed by this.
Peace.
You clank away girl and hold your head up with pride.
You deserve too, 34 yrs wow!
I salute you.
Much love
Lia
xx
woot woot!
:-)
awesome!!!
:-)
(((((mel))))
*clank*
:-)
You are true Mel.
And wonderful.
And clanking too :) Brilliant!
Big hugs.
Post a Comment