Tuesday, February 15, 2011

etc etc et al.......

There's no way I want to put today into black and white.

I don't want to rehash it.
I don't want any long lasting memory, anything created as a record.
IT JUST WAS.
And it is what it is.

I've backspaced a number of times to get in the way of me recording what I don't want to record.

I think my best solution is to do something different than this.
I can't seemingly make my fingers go to another spot to make something different happen.

Perhaps the answer is silence.
Nothingness......

If only I could find that in my brain.
Backspacebackspacebackspace.....

7 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Days that are so bad are just vile.
Specially when you can't sort it out (whatever it is!)
So perhaps the only thing you can take care of right now is you. So do that then you'll have the strength to carry on.
xx

english inukshuk said...

((((((((((((((((((Mel))))))))))))))

Spadoman said...

Prayers for you Mel.

((((((((((((((((((((MEL))))))))))))))))))))

and Peace

Ron said...

"Perhaps the answer is silence.
Nothingness......"

I think you hit the nail on the head, Mel.

Often times in silence, I discover somethingness.

(((( Mel ))))

X

NoRegrets said...

Go climbing. It clears your mind.

mig said...

So sorry Mel that you have to be in this place. (((((((((((((Mel))))))))))

Amy @ Soul Dipper said...

I hope I can sit with you in whatever space.