Native traditional teachings tell me that every person that is old is not an Elder. An Elder has wisdom and if asked in a good way, can relate their experiences to you for you to decide which path to take on any particular question.m They speak, and the answer is your advice. I don't call yself an Elder. Ilet others do that if they feel I am. That's as humble as i know how to be. But in the same breath, I want to be considered an Elder, I just don't ask for it.
8 comments:
Native traditional teachings tell me that every person that is old is not an Elder. An Elder has wisdom and if asked in a good way, can relate their experiences to you for you to decide which path to take on any particular question.m They speak, and the answer is your advice.
I don't call yself an Elder. Ilet others do that if they feel I am. That's as humble as i know how to be. But in the same breath, I want to be considered an Elder, I just don't ask for it.
Peace.
I don't consider myself a typist at all! LOL
More Peace
Fine words, and very true.
By the way, I suspect that I'm a younger..... but not a typist either....
All the best, Boonie
inspiring!
(-:
What a wonderful piece of fairy dust!
"You grow old only when you stop filling those years with new substance and value."
Amen!
Much thanks, fairies!
Much thanks, Mel!
(((( Mel ))))
X
<-- Is NOT filling those years with information about cooking.
I think that just makes me manipulative.
LOL
Nice.
Looking for a shovel, Need to do some filling~
Post a Comment