Yeah, well.....seemed like a good road to take. Himself didn't think so, but he's a wuss sometimes.....most times.....
WOW was it pretty back there along the river.
And it wasn't as bad as the sign woulda had you believe.......they plowed at some point after the blizzard. LOL
I've marked it on the map, cuz it's not there.
We scared a good dozen deer, a couple of turkey--and of course eagles.
I was too busy driving and staying on the road. LOL Which was a good thing--rocks to the right, river to the left.......with a bit of a drop.......which himself was kindly enough to point out to me multiple times a minute followed by multiple OMGOMG's.--yup.......wuss. LOL
Definitely will go back!
Definitely will go back when there's no snow and ice on the dirt road.
I was too busy driving and staying on the road. LOL Which was a good thing--rocks to the right, river to the left.......with a bit of a drop.......which himself was kindly enough to point out to me multiple times a minute followed by multiple OMGOMG's.--yup.......wuss. LOL
Definitely will go back!
Definitely will go back when there's no snow and ice on the dirt road.
Ohhhhhhhh.......but mud would be fun!!!!!! :-)
2 comments:
"which himself was kindly enough to point out to me multiple times a minute followed by multiple OMGOMG's.--yup.......wuss."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, how funny...I could just hear and SEE that!!!
Happy Sunday, dear lady!
X
Mel, do I have a road for you! 'Cept I won't get in the car with you, you mad driver!
This is a one lane road that hugs the side of a canyon we call "Canada's Grand Canyon" - up by Yukon. This is the ONLY road into a village so there is traffic both ways all the time.
The beauty of this part of the world is breathtaking. No wonder draft dodgers from the USofA hid out in that part of the world.
One time, after a school board meeting, some members of the School Board, the Sup't and I were driving back out to get home before nightfall. This little road was all mud with ice underneath. You get the picture. No guard rails, no safety anything - just a slow, slippery, silent drive - as we prayed that no one would be approaching us.
When we made it, I announced I was applying for danger pay!
Go, you wild and woolly spirit!
Post a Comment