Right.
There's a three and a half foot drift across my driveway.
I know this, because I measured it.
I know this because I decided I'd see if I could move just a bit of it tonight.
Ha.
Yeah, well......I did move a bit. And then himself had a meltdown cuz I was doing it.
He's just silly.......sheeeeshhhhh.....
Are snowplows out moving anything--nope.
Will they be out soon?
BOY I sure hope so.
I NEED to get into work tomorrow.
I have people already stranded there.
I probably shoulda been one of 'em.
I'm not.
That's not my norm. I'm usually a 'first responder' in stuff like this--and instead I was in the comfort of my own home doing stupid paperwork on the stupid computer.
k.....I'm mad about that one.
I'll have to get over it, I guess.
FEELS like I ask my staff to do something I'm not willing to do.
I don't operate that way and I don't like it.
k....
I'll deal with that guilt/self disappointment later.
I have tomorrow to figure out--cuz I can FEEL the absence of staff for the unit coming.
Cuz.......
This is more than a 'bit' of snow.
18 inches it would be close to what's already there.
And with 30mph winds--you can bet the drifts are pretty hefty.
And it ain't done.
And nothing's moving at the moment..... that includes me.
4 comments:
I think you need the mittens that some one is knitting for her kittens~
Laughing~
stay warm
stay safe
((((MEL))))
good grief! that's a HUGE amount of snow, by anyone's reckoning. . .
. . .as the illuminated one says, stay safe and stay warm!
(-:
There is nothing we can do when Mother Nature intervenes. Don't do anything foolish. The Jeep isn't that tall!
Patience dear one.
Peace.
Goodness! Such snow!
Well sometimes you just have to sit it out. Weather doesn't take account of work nor who's where nor if that's where they want to be. Best for you to be home!
Post a Comment