LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. corn on the cob!!!!!Holy cow...that photo made my mouth water for an ear!And it's my favorite kind too. A mixture of white and yellow!Awesome closeup shot, Mel!Bellissima!X
Yum yum yum! I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee, but now I am lusting after your corn on the cob. I just might need to hit up the grocery store tonight. I got veggies this week from a local farm but they didn't have corn.
mmmmmmmmmmm......... we call it butter and sugar, that type.
Mmmm. Yummmm.And pretty too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. corn on the cob!!!!!
Holy cow...that photo made my mouth water for an ear!
And it's my favorite kind too. A mixture of white and yellow!
Awesome closeup shot, Mel!
Bellissima!
X
Yum yum yum! I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee, but now I am lusting after your corn on the cob. I just might need to hit up the grocery store tonight. I got veggies this week from a local farm but they didn't have corn.
mmmmmmmmmmm......... we call it butter and sugar, that type.
Mmmm. Yummmm.
And pretty too.
Post a Comment