Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Oy

It's been a long haul.

I don't think I feel different (albeit a bit witchier) than I felt Thursday. But. BUT!!
Recheck with the good doctor and hopefully, I'll be 'allowed' to return to work.

The 4th......I did stand outside and caught the parade.
Notsomuch any of the other doings.

Tired.
HOW I can be tired after 11 days of nothingness, I have no clue.
Witchy--I know how this is happening.

So....catch a shower, dress AS IF work will be allowed--and off I go.

I can't do much more of this 'sickly' business.
Pain in my arse......

4 comments:

Juniper said...

Being ill and doing nothing is VERY tiring - from somebody who has been there ;-) Sooo are you allowed back to work?

Spadoman said...

Hang in there Mel.
All the best!


Peace

Ron said...

"Recheck with the good doctor and hopefully, I'll be 'allowed' to return to work."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Mel!

(((( You ))))

X

mig said...

As above. Go home early!