I do love the patterns! Are these painted onto the barn?C x
Hi Mel,I haven't seen a quilt barn that I didn't like. All are lovely in different ways.X
I love the composition in this photo, Mel!I like how you captured the identical colors in both the tree AND the quilt barn design.Well done, dear lady!Hope you had a marvi Monday!((((( You )))))X
How can one NOT love a quilt on a barn? What a great shot. A perfect color connection to the golden tree.
Mmm, a lovely Autumnal quilt barn.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do love the patterns! Are these painted onto the barn?
C x
Hi Mel,
I haven't seen a quilt barn that I didn't like. All are lovely in different ways.
X
I love the composition in this photo, Mel!
I like how you captured the identical colors in both the tree AND the quilt barn design.
Well done, dear lady!
Hope you had a marvi Monday!
((((( You )))))
X
I love the composition in this photo, Mel!
I like how you captured the identical colors in both the tree AND the quilt barn design.
Well done, dear lady!
Hope you had a marvi Monday!
((((( You )))))
X
How can one NOT love a quilt on a barn? What a great shot. A perfect color connection to the golden tree.
Mmm, a lovely Autumnal quilt barn.
Post a Comment