Oh yes, I do...I see you Mr. Eagle!Magical capture, Mel!I love the look in his eyes like, "Ooops...you spotted me!"X
Beautiful!!!I wasn't sure which bird of prey you captured...my husband says it's a Red-tail Hawk. Yes or No?
Hi Mel,Oooh; Mel gotya', didn't she :)Great capture!
Sharp shinned hawk--a young one, actually. Just sorta hangin' at the lake, hoping not to be noticed!But we do have tons of red tailed hawks in the area. They get a bit annoyed when the camera moves in their direction.....LOL
Oh that's wonderful, a lovely capture and beautiful soft colours and textures.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh yes, I do...I see you Mr. Eagle!
Magical capture, Mel!
I love the look in his eyes like, "Ooops...you spotted me!"
X
Beautiful!!!
I wasn't sure which bird of prey you captured...my husband says it's a Red-tail Hawk. Yes or No?
Hi Mel,
Oooh; Mel gotya', didn't she :)
Great capture!
Sharp shinned hawk--a young one, actually. Just sorta hangin' at the lake, hoping not to be noticed!
But we do have tons of red tailed hawks in the area. They get a bit annoyed when the camera moves in their direction.....LOL
Oh that's wonderful, a lovely capture and beautiful soft colours and textures.
Post a Comment