Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rawr and Grrrr....

Oh yes...sometimes it just escapes my brain....

I AM NOT RUNNING THE SHOW!!

*sigh*

I had MY agenda for the day...and managed to pull off some of it.  I did get to the training, much to the surpise of my boss....this despite the emails last week about going.
The boss....has HIS agenda.
And I wasn't consulted.

But I have a scheduled meeting that involves him tomorrow....but that agenda for that meeting...yeah...notsomuch THE topic of my choosing, if I could choose....which I don't get to....

I AM NOT RUNNING THE SHOW.

Pfffft to that!!

6 comments:

Ron said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mel, I adore you, dearest lady!

X

Anonymous said...

~grin~
well, we both know you don't really want to run the show now do you?

L'Adelaide said...

you really wanna run the show?! ;)
xox

Valerie said...

Back to normal, eh Mel? It's true that those running the show don't know everything.

Jude said...

I second what Valerie said.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

[grinning....]