....yes, he's starting to get nervous.
And his friends are starting to get nervous. One rang me last night, a bit concerned that he'd NOT checked in on me when "he-who-was-charging-his-phone" didn't answer. And holy cow, I was greeted with "How ya doing......ohmygosh, is everything okay for you over there?"
Yessssssss...and you're sounding panicked because?
Yes--I did make himself get on the phone and ring his buddy back. And yes, I asked him to DE-alarm his buddy. I'm fine and will continue to BE fine in his absence. *shaking head* I can tell how this three weeks is going to go!
In the meantime, the girl has broken her foot.......and she gets a nifty pump up boot with levers and buttons and STUFF!! All *I* got was a dumb brace. I'm feeling ripped off.
Oh, but we're quite the sight--both of us with crutches.....both of us hobbling around and whining. LOL Only took her six hours to decide she hated her boot. LOLOL That'll teach her for trying to upstage me with that fancy thing. :-/
It's all good....really.
Got it figured out!
We'll go pick up 'stuff' today...for his trip and for his absence....and I have a LAWN BUDDY!! :-)
And--given that I live in such a wee town, I can fanniggle someone into going with me to get FLOWERS.
.......after all threat of snow is removed.....
Yeah.
Umm..
Right. *sigh*
We can do that when he gets back then.....
1 comment:
Aw, shucks, sorry to hear about the girl breaking her foot :(
But I'm SURE you'll be able to teacher her HOW to get around those crutches.
(((((( the girl ))))))
X
Post a Comment