"Awwwww.....remember when I had to lift your leg and tuck you in with pillows and a rolled up towel?" says he-who-was-sorta-mushy last night.
Oh yes...I DO remember.
It's kinda nice to lift my own darn leg and not wince or hold my breath or mutter a few colourful words. LOL.....k.....more than a 'few'.....
It's nice to just climb into bed and make my pillow conform to my demands. It's even nicer to actually TURN and sleep on my side--even if it's with a pillow stuck to the side to support the leg. Ohhhhhhh...it's sooooooooo nice to flop around and FIND a spot that's more comfy as opposed to being stuck in a position that's 'required'.
And it's GOOD that I can yank a stuffy from the headboard and toss it at he-who-says-something-catty as he's off to go fix coffee for the morning. Twisting around to grab one of those used to not be a painful experience.
Dodging Mr. Giraffe, I got a "I don't know that I've missed THAT."
*snickering*
Direct hit with Mr. Zebra!!
SCORE!!!!!
(*I* missed it!)
7 comments:
good morning dear mel...do i read this to mean you are free of bracings? i admit i have been absent of both body and mind of late. hoping perhaps to catch up with a few of my closest this morning... xoxoxo
What a great post. So glad things are improving. Cannot imagine what you have gone through. Here's hoping you improve more every day.
"Direct hit with Mr. Zebra!!
SCORE!!!!!"
Bwhahahahahahaha! You GO, Mel!!!
(((((( You ))))))
X
I smiled a lot at this, Mel.
Catching up with posts thanks to Feedly.... Hmmm they didn't show where they should have.
WooHoo!!! Celebrating with the stuffys....a very good thing!
*Laughing* Happy to hear about the score :) - everybody needs the odd zebra upside the head.
Be super grateful for every one of those little pleasures.
Woo!!
:)
Post a Comment