Tuesday, August 27, 2013

oyoyoy.......

Yup, he-who-was-being-helpful brought the overnight bags up.......yup, they're on the floor, empty. (I only need one......c'mon......what's the pack!?)  Yup--on the floor.....empty....  But I dusted the bookshelves and rearranged!  I smooshed all the bears n' stuff on to one shelf, smooshed all the US stuff on to one shelf, and smooshed all the sister sent stuff on to one shelf.  And I moved the 'read books' to a pile on the floor (so I can lug them off to work this morning).  And I moved the books around and put 'stuff' in different places around the books, creating yet another empty shelf.
It's awesome to have empty shelves.  Ohhhhhhh.... I could take photos of those shelves and play 'find the item'--that's how smooshed and fun they are!

Right.......

Oh yes....

The bag.......

Yeah--notsomuch packed.  After the two meetings I scheduled for this morning maybe?

Maybe I'll get some more of the yard trimmed first?  I weeded the flower bed and trimmed around the patio and driveway..scootching myself around on my handy dandy cart last night......before the bookshelves happened AFTER the bags got brought up.....    Definitely could use some trimming along the sidewalk and front flowerbed......

And I need to get a load of laundry started before I head off to work--AND stop at the post office.
And somewhere in there I have a visit with the dentist and a phone call from the surgeon's office who'll give me the surgery time.

Right.

BAG.
PACK THE FREAKING BAG.....

6 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

You forgot....you also need to take more photos of flowers and hummers and flutters. And maybe a drive to the bridge needs to be in the mix too. Pack a bag. Ugh. How many things are you going to need??? ;)
((((Mel)))

L'Adelaide said...

my dear, they give you stuff to wear, you know? just bring the undies and comfy pjs for coming home and lots of socks. about it methinks...

it's freaking you out so don't bring anything except you. that's all THEY need. and you too. (((Mel)))

you will be fine! xoxox

Ron said...

Mel, don't forget a coloring book and crayons!!

Tee, hee!

(((((( You ))))))

X

Spadoman said...

I see you're keeping yourself busy worrying about stuff that really doesn't need to get done by you. A little nervous energy perhaps? That's okay. Most folks would be going through the same thing.
Many will have you in their thoughts and prayers.

Peace

english inukshuk said...

dearheart, for you are, I'm lost for words

so I'll send peaceful healing thoughts (the kind that work!)

(-:

XXX

Carol said...

This post made me lol. I do exactly the same thing! The minute there is something I have to do I find a zillion other things that have to be done first!

C x