I just googled "quilt barns" to understand what they were about. How fascinating. Do people tend to change the pattern occasionally or does it become "their" pattern?
I wonder if I could create a Celtic knot one for a blank wall that faces the road. hmmmm.
It's a treat that people have moved away from advertising on their barns back to quilts patterns.
I'm double dipping today because I've been reading your previous posts. I don't know if I have it correct...is your surgery this Tuesday?
Since Keeper of Good Health works outside of time, I've revved up a golden blanket for you to wrap around yourself. It's full of prayers - don't shake it before you put it on.
Apparently these blankets give off stress busting energy to loved ones and care-givers. So when not in use, keep it casually draped out in the open.
5 comments:
I'm thinking that these quilts are popular in your area. Very cool!
Yaaaaay! I missed seeing the quilt barns, Mel!
GREAT one!!!!!!
Happy Saturday, dear lady!
X
I just googled "quilt barns" to understand what they were about. How fascinating. Do people tend to change the pattern occasionally or does it become "their" pattern?
I wonder if I could create a Celtic knot one for a blank wall that faces the road. hmmmm.
It's a treat that people have moved away from advertising on their barns back to quilts patterns.
I'm double dipping today because I've been reading your previous posts. I don't know if I have it correct...is your surgery this Tuesday?
Since Keeper of Good Health works outside of time, I've revved up a golden blanket for you to wrap around yourself. It's full of prayers - don't shake it before you put it on.
Apparently these blankets give off stress busting energy to loved ones and care-givers. So when not in use, keep it casually draped out in the open.
Much love to you, Mel.
Oooh a quilt barn with it's doors open. Not seen that before. I like that design, it almost makes me want to take up quilt making.
Post a Comment