Tuesday, January 07, 2014

...rut roh...

I have new fuzzy jammies...and really comfy Acorn slippers.  I had to toss my quacking ducky slippers....and my Snoopy slippers.....and my glow in the dark pumpkin slippers.....and my furry purple slippers.
And I have a new fuzzy blankie.

Fuzzy jammies and fuzzy blankie.
Which means the jammies and blankie bond....well.

Which means I'll just stay on the couch, tyvm.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What? No pictures? I would love to see those fuzzy jammies... smiles.

Anonymous said...

does that mean you have a fuzzy cane too?

Anonymous said...

does that mean you have a fuzzy cane too?

Ron said...

"Fuzzy jammies and fuzzy blankie.
Which means the jammies and blankie bond....well."

Oh how cute, Mel!!!!!

That's what I did yesterday. I never left my apartment. I stayed inside, snugged under my fleece blankie and stayed warm and cozy.

The only difference is that I had no Acorn slippers :(

X

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sounds like me in my jammies between the flannel sheets. Yup...a flannel graph in my bed every night. LOL!