Green is my favourite colour as well... it tones in with everything and never clashes with other colours, just as nature intended. Love this scene, Mel, it is so peaceful yet intriguing ... I want to follow the path and see where it leads.
I have an opportunity to go looking for fairies too. I just wish I wasn't so paranoid of the poison ivy. (Not that I don't have good reason, to be - haha!)
4 comments:
LOVE your post title, Mel, because it's PERFECT for this photo!
And what wonderful photograph it is! Yup...a fairyland!
And green is my favorite color, so I REALLY liked it!
Love the shadows cast by the sun.
Beautiful!
Hope your Saturday was super!
X
Green is my favourite colour as well... it tones in with everything and never clashes with other colours, just as nature intended. Love this scene, Mel, it is so peaceful yet intriguing ... I want to follow the path and see where it leads.
Beautiful!!
I have an opportunity to go looking for fairies too. I just wish I wasn't so paranoid of the poison ivy. (Not that I don't have good reason, to be - haha!)
A lovely path....!
Post a Comment