Monday, July 25, 2005

I like Mondays....mostly....

Most folks find me a bit irritating on Monday mornings. LOL That's okay--I thoroughly enjoy Mondays. Two days off--that's just the right amount of time for me to get bored just doing a whole lotta physical stuff. Monday means I go back to do the people stuff....and by Friday, I'm done with people and I'm ready for the physical doings. Seems like just the right balance to me! But it's taken me a whole lotta 24 hours to capitalize on the division of the work week and just come to find this spot that I'm comfy with.

NOT that I don't 'do' people on weekends. I do, to some degree. But it's somehow different--maybe it's because I can walk away from it, choose to what degree I'm a part of the solution and be 'done'. I don't get all those luxuries at the worksite. Either that, or I don't take those luxuries when I could. (there's food for thought!)

So, it's Monday. Two out of the five days I'll be off of the unit--there's an aspect of the position that I really haven't embraced to date. Gimme the kiddos and their parents any day---administrative mumbo jumbo isn't my deal. Let someone else deal in the licensing and grants and monies......*sigh* This isn't why I signed up for what I do!

Uh oh.....I think I've JUST messed with my own attitude about Monday! LOL
Choose your attitude, Mel.....and then create all kindsa havoc in that upcoming administrative meeting and watch a bunch of grownups scramble....LOL

I think I like Mondays again! LOLOLOL

No comments: