Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bug game


"That's because you're American and you don't understand complicated games like that."

'cuse me......... When he's got low balls and there's talk of a deep fine leg?.... and we're talking first slip, second slip, third slip--Geeze!!! PICK a slip already!

And what's up with leg slips anyway?! Can you imagine growed men with slips on their legs? Leg slips and silly mid ons?
*chuckling*
I'm not sure what a mid on is, but I'm clear whatever it is, it's silly...........and I LIKE silly but apparently I wouldn't want a silly mid on or a silly mid off.

I'm sure I'm not makin' any points here.

But c'mon....Like it's any of my business that ONE of the umpire's is straight!? (the other's got a square leg, poor fella.......I'm kinda feeling bad for him.)


I'm rooting for Sri Lanka.
I can't understand their guest commentator any more than I can the English gents who are eating their cakes talking about some forward short leg and low balls.

*chuckling*
He loves cricket.
And he loves me.
But I'm thinkin' he'd just like me to g'way so he could hear the darn game. LOL

2 comments:

E in Oz said...

Just laughing here. Poor Brit.

I, Like The View said...

can't believe I come over the pond. . .


. . .to read a post about cricket!

LOL

(but I did spend a little time this weekend watching golf from, now where was it? Augusta?!)