~~In heaven all the interesting people are missing.~~
Call me a bit strange, but I actually get the sentiment.
I know, I know......"BE GOOD, dammit!".
WHY?! Where's the fun in THAT?
*pouting*
I'm not exactly one who's known for being on my best behaviour ALL THE TIME.
This is why the tenth step exists, dangit..........so one can have the squiggle room for FUN!
*hanging head*
Okay, so perhaps pushing that plunger down on the coffee press pressie is a bad plan. BOY can that coffee go great distances when you do it with force!
And maybe one ought not to turn off computers that don't BELONG to onself all the way to the powerstrip.
Yep.......
I probably ought not to derrive soooooo much pleasure from watching people 'sit and spin' as they try to figure it or me out.
However.....
I do.
*snicker*
1 comment:
oh god, I am so with you on the whole coffee plunger thing
broke the glass once. . .
Post a Comment