Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day!

We be gettin' t' talk like a Swashbuckler fer the day....

An' don't be thinkin' I be nay ready!!
Yep, thar`s th' hat, th' sword. Ready!
Pity th' secretary...pity th' poor wee things.

But there be no need t' feel sorry fer th' staff cuz I be feedin' 'em well this mornin' wi' a host o' treats I made.

Well, arrr......pity them as well. *snickering*

Arrrrrrhhhh....

*going to look for my hook*

Arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!

6 comments:

Vi said...

lol, you crack me up!

I want photos!

Anonymous said...

I recon they'd be walkin' the plank or hangin' from the yardarm before the day gets long.

(How come I get the feeling that most real pirates talked like English Professors?)

katherine. said...

everyone at the coffee shop I go to is dressed up...sorta a cross between surfers and pirates....and half of the customers were carrying swords.

(probably not a good idea to give me a sword before I've had caffeine...)

I, Like The View said...

oh! it's today! well, hook me up from the yardarm and shiver me timbers, me ole hearty. . .

*passes the bowl for the pieces of eight over*

(I think I need to work on this a little)

;-)

(me with my pirate eyepatch!)

@=X

(skull and cross bones? nah! I didn't think so either)

(I'll come back later)

I, Like The View said...

I'm back!!!

and guess what. . .

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED, MATEY!!

ah-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

jumps ships, join me for a bottle of sun-tea and we'll mull it over, then hoist your mainsail and spill the beans and be thankful you have a short name. . .

yo ho ho

Fire Byrd said...

aaarrrgghh jim lad..... only you would know it was pirate day.
pxx