Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow.....


The Creative Blogger Award
For those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo's, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd.

I'm touched that someone would find me to be a creative kinda person. I mean, I'm just not that darn special in what or how I write, I'm not in the least bit artsy--but I am a bit funky. LOL

This isn't the first time I'm been referred to as 'creative', mind you. But generally that's prefaced by this thoughtful pause as the person tries to come up with a kindly way of saying "you're just do things weird". LOL
Needless to say, thank you Vi.
I'm humbled that you'd find me deserving, truly.

There's a passing on that gets to happen when you're honoured with some kind of award.
I'll get to it!
Gimme a break already. LOL It requires some thought on my part and I'm a bit brain strained from a busy day at the office!
((((((((((((((((( Vi )))))))))))))))))))))))
I truly am honoured.

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

you are too so creative!

good for you!

:-)

Vi said...

You deserve it mate. You always bring a smile to my face!