WHAT is my deal?!I was just gonna wash the dirt off the outside windows.
And then I washed the insides.
And then I washed the screens (yes, we have screens.......this IS Iowa and we don't like bugs in the house.....).
And then I washed the curtains.....and the window scarves......
Yep.
All the windows, inside and out.
All the screens.
All the screens.
All the curtains/scarfy thingies.
And now all the windows are tossed open......all cleaner than clean.
I must be nutz.
It's beautiful out and I'm washing windows?
*chuckling*
Like it's productive to wash windows when it's storming outside?
That's it!
I will now gonna crank up the stereo-- and disrupt the whole neighbourhood with some Beatles tunes.
*evil laugh*
So THAT'S why I cleaned all the windows.....LOLOL
When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door,
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
You'll be older too,
And it you say the word,
I could stay with you.
I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone.
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride,
Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more.
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
Every summer we can rent a cottage,
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your knee
Vera Chuck & Dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line,
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.
5 comments:
Hmmm...it used to be you cleaned your carpets. Now it's the windows, huh?
:-)
Now you've got that song stuck in my head.
"will you still need me, will you still feed me, when i'm sixty -four!?"
oh. and p.s. you're welcome to come by my place and clean the screens, windows and sliding glass doors. tyvm!
Day after day the fool on the hill is keeping perfectly still....
so maybe just stopping for a moment may be just what you need and we'll all do at the same time and connect in the way that the beatles back in the day did with the first performance of all you need is love was shown.
pxx
Hey lil sis, just touching base. Don't have a web site anymore nor do I want one. There is a wisdom within you that can only be explained by knowing God. That's pretty cool that you've found it. A precious jewel to find amongst so, so many imitations.
reg
(((((((( G ))))))))))) PASS! LOL
*humming with Pixie* What would you think if I sang out of tune....I get by with a little help from my friends.
REG!!!!!!!! :-)
THERE you are! You've been MISSED!!
Blog or no blog, matters not. I hope you're keeping yourself happy, healthy and full of peace.
(((((((((((( Reg ))))))))))))))
that is so weird - I was singing "when I'm sixty four" this afternoon!
not weird, wonderful
[can I smile at reg? :-)]
Post a Comment