Yep---it's hard work around here. '-) A bit of rest is required on this patio. Me and Phoebe are making the best of the beautiful day-- Inbetween a bit of work and a bit of snack. :-)
Patio time, plus amazing pictures. Welcome back! Thanks for visiting my blog ... you SURE you don't want to take on the Scavenger Hunt challenge? You still have 18 hours to enter!
8 comments:
Yay! You're back! We missed you! *hugs*
Hope your vacation was wonderful and relaxing!
Sweet little pictures of the hummingbird, by the way!
what amazing photographs, so beautiful.
welcome back I missed you.
pxx
Patio time, plus amazing pictures. Welcome back! Thanks for visiting my blog ... you SURE you don't want to take on the Scavenger Hunt challenge? You still have 18 hours to enter!
Cute!! What a great birdfeeder!!
Unbelievable! I can never get any pics of the hummingbirds around here! Simply gorgeous!
I'm sure Pheobe is as happy as we are to have you back.
I was sitting on that patio, sipping sun tea, twiddling a pin wheel straw so often in your absence!
good to see you back and glad you're enjoying home again!
fantastic photos, as usual Mel!
Post a Comment