Saturday, September 15, 2007

:-)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Eeeeeeeeeek!!
Boo!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :-)

Guess what I did today?
G'head......the first two guesses don't count!

5 comments:

Anonymous G said...

Sung to the tune of, well, you know...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween, all around Mel's home!"

:-)

katherine. said...

thought of you today....I bought yards and yard of orange stringed lights for SugarCookie and a Fog Machine for Little Missy...

Anonymous said...

Did you celebrate National Spider Awareness day?

I, Like The View said...

I love that calendar that your sister made you (it was her, wasn't it?)

and the BOO! wreath is beautful!

make me wonder what Halloween smells like in your house? (you know, like Christmas has a smell. . . what does Halloween smell like Ms Mel?)

mig bardsley said...

Mel if you carry on at this rate, there'l be no room for you and the Brit in your home in 44 days time!!!