Monday, December 31, 2007

From our house to yours......


Happy, Happy, Joyous New Year!!
Here's to a year filled with LOTS more bubbles..
And sidewalk chalks.
And rubber duckies
And crayons
And finger paints
And swimming penguins in the bathtub!!
:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and cool mismatch socks!
happy new year!

Dave said...

And to you, Mel.

I have something very important that I'd like to ask you, but would rather not do it here, in public. I don't know your e-mail address, so would you please e-mail me, at reveast(at)hotmail.com.

This isn't spam - it's actually something quite serious.

Thanks, Mel.

Mel said...

Thank you, dave.
I'd be honoured.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, too!

What a beautiful picture Mel!

Stay warm...

A Simple Statement said...

oh yeahhhhh, let's not forget those cool sox.
;~)

same to you dear lady
(((mel)))

katherine. said...

bestest of all years to you and yours...thank you for the past year....