Cold buns....LOL Ah, but we're having goulash for dinner! (and not the kind with elbow pasta stuck in it, thanksverymuch--the kind with taters and paprika and dumplings!) (I know ya'll are impressed! LOL) And it's smellin' fantastic, even if I do say so myself!
9 comments:
Table 2 has a grill near it, so that one ;-) Can you pass some of that snow my way - I'm sick of all the rain!
Hope the Brit is hanging in there! *hugs*
But, mel, they're the same table.... one's just closer. Oh, I get it...
Well, then, I guess I'll take the closer one. C;)
I think having a hot dog pic-nic at either one is going to leave you with cold buns!
cold buns.....funny boy Jeff.
and I'm with the bald one...it is the same table...
LOL at youse guys!
Cold buns....LOL
Ah, but we're having goulash for dinner! (and not the kind with elbow pasta stuck in it, thanksverymuch--the kind with taters and paprika and dumplings!) (I know ya'll are impressed! LOL)
And it's smellin' fantastic, even if I do say so myself!
I'll have both of them please. And buns :)
And a tiny bit of ghoulash ??? pretty please with sugar on ?
wow, how beautiful! I'll take the first one!
I think I'm seeing double here....
Both beautiful, but table 2 has something about it! Even though it is still table 1!
Post a Comment