Halloween is perhaps my favorite time of the year - and I CRASH after it's over. I enjoy getting about 3 of those little baby pumkins and I place them around my apartment, so that no matter where I look... I see Halloween.
(I also keep those suckers until they rot from the inside out...and turn into a orange grape. And I weep when I toss them into the trash can)
I already have my Halloween costume planned for next year.
4 comments:
Ok, Mel...you and I have MUCH too MUCH in common!
Halloween is perhaps my favorite time of the year - and I CRASH after it's over. I enjoy getting about 3 of those little baby pumkins and I place them around my apartment, so that no matter where I look... I see Halloween.
(I also keep those suckers until they rot from the inside out...and turn into a orange grape. And I weep when I toss them into the trash can)
I already have my Halloween costume planned for next year.
DAMN...290 days??????
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME....MISSY*!*#!*
You crack me up. I bet that you've got all of your Halloween decorations organized WAY better than my Christmas ones! :D
Well then you CAN do, it :)
So that's alright. It's always nice to now you're on top of things Mel :)
So basically, it's just around the corner is what you're saying.
Post a Comment