Sunday, January 06, 2008

And the reward for a job well done......

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

Woo woo be doo

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

Doo doo, be doo

*happily squeaking the rubber ducky*

Did I make my 24 hours Cussword-Free?



You betcher sweet rubber duckie waddle I did! LOL

And, by the way--the reward for a job well done--a job well done, of course.


Oh.......AND a duckie bath!

:-)

9 comments:

E in Oz said...

Are those glow-ducks?? I have to get me some of those! How cool!

And congrats on successfully completing the cuss challenge!!

What's the next challenge, huh? ;-)

katherine. said...

hip hip hurrah!!

you have rubber duckies that light up??? in the bathtub???? is that...ya know...safe????

katherine. said...

you will never believe this....The Teamster just told me HE got one of these lighted up duckies for Christmas....his strobes different colors....does yours?????

Ron said...

Yepee...Yahoo...TOOT- TOOT...Woo-woo!!!!

You made it Mel!!!!!

Holy Shit!

(sorry...couldn't help myself)

Right now, I want to take a nose-dive into that bath and splash around with those duckies!!!

Enjoy Mel...you deserve it.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! those are the coolest duckies ever!
congratulations!

Enigma said...

Congradulations on winning your challenge and the fantastic duckies!!!
Now you can officially post things on my nonswearing blog.
I bought a teensy rubber boat,ages 6-10 with tiny matching ours, for myself yesterday, and rowed around the lake today.It was heaven.

Jeff B said...

Well done Mel!

Mel said...

:-)

Disco ducks!

*nodding happily*

Those suckers sat on the shelf for months--til the girl asked why they weren't 'allowed' in the bathtub.
Of course it was HER that filled up the sink and to show me it was safe--her insurance policy is on top. LOL

HOLY BUCKETS they go IN the tubby and flash non-stop....BORROW his. (that way it's not your batteries wearin' down. LOLOL)

mig bardsley said...

Wow! You are amazing! Well deserved and stunning rubber ducks. I am envious :)