Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The continuing saga of the hippopotamus for Christmas......

*chuckling*
Now I know most folks would think "NAUGHTY hippo".
I think "GOOD BOY!!" (no more concerns about who's gonna be the designated driver!)

But drinking all the coffee?!
NAUGHTY!

I might wanna rethink my position about that hippopotamus.

Might, mind you.
On the other hand.......might not! LOL

You'd think SOMEone was trying to 'dis-suade' me from my request or somethin'.


So what if we put the very tall Hanukkah Bush away last evening and the magic button got pushed multiple times.

ummm.......
Yes thank you, I think I'd LIKE to pack up that "I wanna hippopotamus" singing button.



(k.......I lied..... I shoved it into the end table's cupboard when he wasn't lookin'...LOL)

2 comments:

Vi said...

Geez, I could easly do the 5 gallons of punch. Just call me hippo!

mig bardsley said...

Hippopotamus is bad. Punch is medium. Coffee!!! Coffee is essential!