The two bandits. LOL
I've clearly spoken to them about which feeder is theirs and which is NOT.
Do they listen?
No better than I do!
What a pushover........
And YES--some idiot trudged through the almost two feet of snow to put food on the tray.
NOT for Seeless and Fluffy, mind you.
Clearly they're NOT starving.
Mr. Cardinal and the finchy guys thank me, I'm sure.
That's IF they show up from all the banging on the window I'm doing to ward off the bandits. LOL
NO it doesn't work!
I bang and those two bandits wave and tell me how GREAT the food is.....
*rolling eye*
(singular, of course--cuz I'm being 'gentle' with the red one....LOL)
6 comments:
Pretty bandits :)
I'm starving too but no one's going to put food out for me tonight!
Better go and cook :)
laughing....rolling eye....I can't do that...I'm trying...
Oh, my God Mel....I'm sitting here "sqwealing" about this post!!!
Between Seeless and Fluffy...and all the snow...I'm dy'in here...just dy'in!!
Oh, man...is there ANYTHING more adorable than the sight of a busy squirrel????
(I think not)
I want to pick them up and squeeze them to death.
(which is probably not a good idea...since they would most likely scratch me to DEATH)
Good for "himself" for his soft heart. And good for YOU for trudging through two feet of snow to bring ALL of them more food.
God love ya!
Thank you for this post...it warmed my heart and tickled my funny bone!
Mr. Jetson
Mig---zap a cauliflower and call it good to go!
I tried that on himself and he just stared at me like I had three heads. LOL
And I'll have you all know, they may be 'cute' but they're greedy!
(read: SOMEone will be trudging through the snow AGAIN...)
I'm thinkin the pair of them would make a pretty good hat and ear muffs!
OK I know, let the 'your so mean' comments begin.
I'm just sayin though...
Ooh!! Zapped cauliflower, I love it :)
You'd need three heads to think of that one :)
Post a Comment