Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday's fairy dusting


There is something new you can learn today.
There is some improvement you can make today.
There is someone who would dearly appreciate a kind word from you today.
There is a purpose within you today.
There is a way for you to make a positive difference today.

There is so much you can do today, and now is the moment to begin.

4 comments:

katherine. said...

nice dust....

but I came by all curious and everything...what happened last night?

Anonymous said...

this was a good message for me this morning. thank you

Anonymous said...

Unless the 'so much I can do today' includes a long nap followed by a good sleep, I'm not interested. This workweek has got me totally knackered (if I use the term correctly).

An exactly how did a porpoise get inside me and should I be concerned?

mig bardsley said...

Oh I wish I got round to reading this this morning. It's nearly bedtime now - is that my porpoise? I mean purpose :)