I find "through" to be awfully squashing a lot of the time!
Where I live, taking that birdie's advice would get you in trouble with the farmers.
What happened to over, under, around to the left and around to the right? Or the ever popular, change of direction? Then again, is passing really what needs to be done (you do realize I have no idea whatsoever about what I'm talking about).
Teleporting from place to place without having to go through anything is even better.
<---is an alien so does the teleporting again and again and againGets me to where I wanna be at that moment in time....but.......*grumbling*Nevermind the 'but'.....LOL
But the beaver said 'Dam, I'll go under it' and the the star said 'shoot, I'll fly past it'
Sounds like birdie didn't think it through :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I find "through" to be awfully squashing a lot of the time!
Where I live, taking that birdie's advice would get you in trouble with the farmers.
What happened to over, under, around to the left and around to the right? Or the ever popular, change of direction? Then again, is passing really what needs to be done (you do realize I have no idea whatsoever about what I'm talking about).
Teleporting from place to place without having to go through anything is even better.
<---is an alien so does the teleporting again and again and again
Gets me to where I wanna be at that moment in time....but.......
*grumbling*
Nevermind the 'but'.....LOL
But the beaver said 'Dam, I'll go under it'
and the the star said 'shoot, I'll fly past it'
Sounds like birdie didn't think it through :)
Post a Comment