OMG and I thought I had it bad in December. But America does like to do things bigger than anywhere else, so I shouldn't be surprised really at the amount of snow. Fab ice sculpture patterns. xx
Heck of a deal, Mel. I don't think my little snow blower could have kept up. Glad the snow stayed South of home. Down here, a little snow, but very cold. Colder than home here this morning and I lost power last night,m(electric heaters!!!OMG) It got down to 32 inside the RV, but then again, I've camped out at 32 and lower inmy lifetime, I'm just gettin' too old fer this! Careful on the back with the shoveling. Glad no one got hurt.
7 comments:
OMG and I thought I had it bad in December.
But America does like to do things bigger than anywhere else, so I shouldn't be surprised really at the amount of snow. Fab ice sculpture patterns.
xx
and again, good grief!!!!!
but that snow scultpure shot makes it all worth while, yes. . .
. . .is that a yes?!?!?!?!
hope you're nice and warm and cozy
XXX
Looks beautiful, but hard work.
Thanks for the great photos
Have a good day, Boonie
Heck of a deal, Mel. I don't think my little snow blower could have kept up. Glad the snow stayed South of home. Down here, a little snow, but very cold. Colder than home here this morning and I lost power last night,m(electric heaters!!!OMG) It got down to 32 inside the RV, but then again, I've camped out at 32 and lower inmy lifetime, I'm just gettin' too old fer this!
Careful on the back with the shoveling. Glad no one got hurt.
Peace
OMG, I'm in total awe at how much snow you've gotten this year, dear lady!
Holy cow!
But, I also have to say....that second photo is spectacular!
Snow Art!!
X
Is that second photo vertical or horizontal?
So much snow! The picture is gorgeous but my goodness the amount of work!
Hope you get warm and comfy and have a rest after!
Post a Comment