3 am and he's in the livingroom, blanketed in the recliner.
I think it's nerves, he says.
I was thinking about your workstuff, he says.....
4:46am---let the upchucking begin!!
Him, mind you.
Not me.....yet...
Lemme see...24 to 48 hours....
Ohhhhh....I'll go with Saturday.
Wow--this could be fun!
Maybe I oughta start a pool on the exact time!!
Who needs a bet on the Super Bowl.......
3 comments:
Sorry, hope it stays away from you and others and he gets well soon. My friend, the guy who cames down here with me, did the same thing last Saturday morning. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but so far, I've been spared, maybe you'll be too. It's been a week, and i wiped everything with those Clorox things.
Peace
spray him down with lysol!
I've avoided the noro virus this year, but there's another one going round which has all sorts of horrible headaches to go with it
hope he feels better soon
hope the work stuff gets sorted soon
hugs
XXX
Post a Comment