....the SHMILY heart hanging off the antique oil can in the study--right by where I sit.
....taking this morning's coffee in a Halloween mug.
....the 11:32pm text that read "You are loved".
....the sister's giggle.
....the 11:32pm text that read "You are loved".
....the sister's giggle.

....puddles in the snow.
....chickadees.
....penguin stickers on kleenex boxes.
....kalidescopes.....any day of the week.
....chickadees.
....penguin stickers on kleenex boxes.
....kalidescopes.....any day of the week.
4 comments:
What makes me happy is Mel being happy.
Peace
you are loved!
so glad you know it. . . sometimes the simplest things escape people
(I'm not saying you're simple)(or that you wouldn't know you were loved)(I'll stop digging the hole now, put my shovel down and walk away!)
wonderfully inspiring list!!
(yeay for kaleidoscopes!!)
Don't know if you'll remember me or not..... but this is Brother Reg. Glad to see that you're still going down life's road...or should I've said "roads"? I forgot just how much I enjoyed your random....yet not so random.......ramblings. Keep being you......except no substitues.
Reggie Hudson
"....taking this morning's coffee in a Halloween mug.
Oh this one made me smile, Mel.
And verrrrrrrrrrry happy!
Just think, only 263 left.
*and counting*
X
Post a Comment