Thursday, May 05, 2011

CRUD!!!!!!

One more day til the weekend.

HOLY COW.

It's the Bug's birthday today.

Two.
TWO.

And have I sung to her?
Talked to her?
Listened to her jabbering away?

NO.

<-- going to call a small birthday girl!

I'm too freaking tired!
I'm forgetting the important stuff.....

4 comments:

Anonymous G said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet little Bug!!!

<3

Aannnddd...
Happy weekend to you, mel!

xoxo

Word Ver:
thyst

remember her?
from way-back-when? where does the time go???

Spadoman said...

But you didn't forget. I'm sure you just want the time to be quality time, even if it is a phone call. That Bug, she's a Taurus, just like me! No wonder she's so darn cute!

Happy Birthday Bug. Eat some cake for me, (and Nana, you know, the gluten thing).

Peace

Ron said...

Sorry I missed this post yesterday, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BUG!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOOOU!!!!

Hip- hip hooray!!!!

((((( Bug )))))

Oh, and listen....I forgot my closest friend in Florida's birthday last month too. I called her four days later and confessed - HA!

Have a wonderful weekend, Mel!

X

mig said...

I bet the birthday girl made it all feel better!
It's mutual, that kiss-it-better thing don't you think?