OMG Mel, these shots are faaaaabulous!!! I'm lovin' that Minny Mouse thingie in the tall glass jar. And are those TWIZZLERS I see???? Please ask the bug if I can have one. Or two, or three, or ten!
And what an adorable little cake!
Looks like the bug and you had a wonderful celebration!
Thanks so much for sharing these photos, dear lady!
I cannot believe that she's two already. . . seems like only yesterday etc etc. . . mind you, her being two would account for all that growing and walking and talking that's been going on!
hope she had a marvelous b'day and you all had fun (lots of fun!!) with the celebrations!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you cute little bug!!!!!
(((( Bug ))))
OMG Mel, these shots are faaaaabulous!!! I'm lovin' that Minny Mouse thingie in the tall glass jar. And are those TWIZZLERS I see???? Please ask the bug if I can have one. Or two, or three, or ten!
And what an adorable little cake!
Looks like the bug and you had a wonderful celebration!
Thanks so much for sharing these photos, dear lady!
Give the bug a hug for me....x
So Cute!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'lil one!
I cannot believe that she's two already. . . seems like only yesterday etc etc. . . mind you, her being two would account for all that growing and walking and talking that's been going on!
hope she had a marvelous b'day and you all had fun (lots of fun!!) with the celebrations!
(-:
XXX
So sweet.
Happy Birthday, Lil Bug ♥
LOVE the polka dot dress!!
Oh, how quickly they grow...
Looks like a fun birthday for little miss bug and her nana :)
xo
Oh! I missed her birthday!
Still it's lovely to see her :)
And is that lots of cake or lots of like she does?
Or both?
Don't think they get any sweeter than that, Grandma Mel! What a beloved little one!
Post a Comment