Sunday, May 01, 2011

Ummmmm.....



See that black box? That's the wireless router.


Nice. Very nice!

Not nice. Bug ripped it out.


Oops? I'm sure she didn't mean to?

See that other little black box? That's my very nice gift--that won't work cuz gosh......the remote is mysteriously missing.


(I tried not to snicker, honest! It did look like a nice gift--some Apple thingie that plays iPod stuff on the television IF you have the remote.)


Bug. Tell mommy where the remote is. Did you take it to bed with you?


Yeah! (and off she galloped--with mom behind her. Nana watched mom destroy the bed from a safe distance. Nana's smart like that!)


Bug. Tell mommy where the remote is. Toybox maybe?


YEAH!! (and off she skipped to the toyroom--with mom behind her. Another 'safety from the doorway' moment as the toyroom got searched.)

Bug. Tell mommy where the remote is.

Nana--c'mere! Look peoples!!!!!



(Safety from the doorway is a good plan until a small bug starts pulling on your finger and begging you to come play.....I waded through the disaster and we were in toy heaven!!!!!)


Yeah!!! People!! Elmos!! Woooohoooooo!!!!


Mom. Remote?



Oh yeah.... Bug. Where's mommy's remote?


Santa! Christmas Nana! Tree! Look. Peoples.


No worries. The remote was found. The other other boy hid it in a safe place, dontchaknow--under the dollhouse behind the chair. *nodding* He's smart like that.


Now.......Ask if that fancy schmancy Apple thingy works without a router!!


:-/

5 comments:

Ron said...

I LOVE this.....

"Santa! Christmas Nana! Tree! Look. Peoples."

Yup! She is definitely your grandchild, Mel!

X

Marilyn & Jeff said...

...still giggling, I love little ones! Had to stop by and say your wee one is gorgeous in this photo and the one below. Just gorgeous!

Spadoman said...

Was it your birthday or sumthin'? I mean, You got gifts. That's cool.
Bug is so darn cute. I'd let her do anything she wanted to anytime she wanted to do it!
Good luck getting things back in order.


Peace

Amy @ Soul Dipper said...

Tee-Hee...stuff that people who don't have children don't think about! That is so funny. How on earth could anyone ever get upset?!

mig said...

Oh so funny : ) And how smart is the other boy! That was just so clever *laughing*