Saturday, June 08, 2013

Fairy Diddy



Reality can be a difficult place to live. Sometimes it seems impossible to stay in the here and now.

From time to time we all revisit the past and yearn for the future. This is natural. Being present every minute of the day is impossible for anyone.

Still, we can strive to be present for as many minutes as we can.

5 comments:

Jude said...

Recently came across a quote from whom I have no idea. It was written in an old journal I decided to read over: Yesterday is gone, forget it; tomorrow never comes, don't worry; today is here, get busy. Like it. May use it for a blog later. Happy Saturday

Anonymous said...

If you want to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your won website.


Review my homepage; beat maker download

Jude said...

To Anonymous:

My own website:
coffeecupinhand.blogspot.com

Sorry didn't understand your comment anonymous. I was trying to add my own take on today's fairy diddy.

Ron said...

"Still, we can strive to be present for as many minutes as we can."

LOVED THAT FINAL LINE, MEL!!!

So true! Because each minute adds up to a MOMENT!

Thanks for the reminder, dear lady!

Hope you had a super Saturday!

(((((( You ))))))

X

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Mel, I've decided that if I spend time in either the past or the future I lose out on today. Right now, I'm giving it my best shot. Gives me peace of mind.
Blessings, my friend.