Friday, June 28, 2013

Recycled


6 comments:

Valerie said...

You have some amazing ideas, Mel. I love this, the colour and the uniqueness.

Jude said...

Cute, cute. Last year I used the same type wreath and children's flipflops from the dollar store. This is better I think.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how cute is that!?! Looks like summer and popsicles dripping while you try to eat them quickly because it's so stinkin hot outside :) I remember those days..

Ron said...

Okay Mel, this is like SO CUTE that I could SCREAM!!!!

And I DID scream - HA!

And clapped!

You ROCK, dear lady! You are so dang creative!

And the colors are faaaaaaabulous!

Well done!

((((((( You ))))))

Happy Friday and have a super-duper weekend!

X

barb said...

Hey Mel,
It iyour is now time to say:
"Hello summer"!
Looking good!!
Keep your creativity flowing...

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Now how C.U.T.E. is that?!!!!!!!
This sweet wreath says....Summertime! You should get a bazillion compliments on this wreath! Me first!