Sweet!!! I'm missing my hummers this year.
What I like best about this is that I didn't see the hummingbird right away, I was looking at the flower. What a nice surprise!
well hello pretty hbird!
This is a great picture. I love the hummer and the flowers.
I love the tiny little feet.
Why don't I get these critters here?I loved watching them at my cousin's house in Cali.Beautiful!!
~beautiful~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sweet!!! I'm missing my hummers this year.
What I like best about this is that I didn't see the hummingbird right away, I was looking at the flower. What a nice surprise!
well hello pretty hbird!
This is a great picture. I love the hummer and the flowers.
I love the tiny little feet.
Why don't I get these critters here?
I loved watching them at my cousin's house in Cali.
Beautiful!!
~beautiful~
Post a Comment