Lovely!The contrasts between light & dark are awesome.I love how the wings turned out.You nailed it, my friend.Xo
BEYOND stunning, Mel!!!This should be on the cover of a photography book!It's utterly FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL!*two thumbs up and a dance*X
I agree with Ron, in fact all your pictures would look good in book form.
Very wonderful photo, full of mystery and wow, what a thing to have found.
An amazing glimpse at gossamer wings. (In the early morning light?)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely!
The contrasts between light & dark are awesome.
I love how the wings turned out.
You nailed it, my friend.
Xo
BEYOND stunning, Mel!!!
This should be on the cover of a photography book!
It's utterly FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL!
*two thumbs up and a dance*
X
I agree with Ron, in fact all your pictures would look good in book form.
Very wonderful photo, full of mystery and wow, what a thing to have found.
An amazing glimpse at gossamer wings. (In the early morning light?)
Post a Comment