Okay...two pairs of new shoes! Nothing horribly wonderfully FUN. Just....shoes that'll support my foot and get me down the block and back. They're not ugly...they're just.....boring.
And the cute ones I sent for and wanted to desperately keep....sent back cuz they just don't work with the lift that now is required.
AND I threw away 8 pairs of heels. Eight. *sigh* I stood at the trash can and had my moment of silence. I LOVE MY HEELS.
Notsomuch gonna happen for a very long time, if it happens. And for sure it won't happen with the favorite heels that used to love my feet. They still love the right foot....but not the left....nothing loves the left foot. Not even the new shoes. Though the new ones don't fight!
Ohhhh.....*sniffle* Even my cute wedge espadrilles with the stripes.
...k....I'm sad. :-(
2 comments:
"cute wedge espadrilles with the stripes."
And I bet you're gonna look faaaaaabulous in them, Mel!
And I bet after some time, your left foot will love them as well!
((((((((((((( You ))))))))))))))
X
Do they make flat espadrilles in stripes? I think so...maybe I even saw them at Lands End.
Maybe you could fill your heels with plants on the patio. [wink]
Post a Comment