Sunday, November 24, 2013

...symmetry

It's all about symmetry!!!
From the stuff on the bathroom counter to the condiments on the coffee nook table to the mega blok giraffe with the giant Christmas wall.  (Thank goodness I had the sense to ask what the giraffe was carrying elsewise I woulda got one of "those" looks!  LOL)  It's all about symmetry!

I'll see how long it takes before she notes the asymmetric giraffe tail this morning.

And wait til she sees what I've done to the duckies all neatly lined up on the side of the tub that HAD to be in her order before she could be bribed from the bathtub.

Oddly enough the grandad finds great pleasure in someone else with the same desire for "sensible order".

The Bug's mom is the same way, of course.
Which mades me laugh hysterically cuz she arranges from tall to short and Bug likes to do everyother....so the mom puts it back to tall to short and Bug swaps it back again.

Bit like me messing with the fishes on the wall, helping one swim backwards and upside down.
And smirking at the one who grumbles as it gets put back to its designated spot.

Right....anotger cuppa coffee for me and a jaunt to the other bathroom to fix the sensible order of the fishes on the wall.

:-D



5 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Ah....the joys of little ones as they come into their own and develop their wonderful personalities.

I just think that this weekend, you might be having the time of your life. :)

Enjoy every single little moment. :)

[hugs]

Ron said...

"and Bug likes to do everyother....so the mom puts it back to tall to short and Bug swaps it back again."

OMG...that's HILARIOUS, Mel!

Like Nana, like Bug!

Have a super Sunday, dear lady!

X

Unknown said...

Love it...happy Sunday...

Valerie said...

Picturing the scene made me smile, Mel. I wish we had young ones around to lighten life a bit. It must be really enjoyable for you and himself.

mig said...

This made me laugh - I can see you and the lovely bug and her lovely Mum rearranging things all over the house.